When your computer stops working, it feels like the world shuts down. Unfortunately, trying to fix it via phone-based manufacturer support can make your brain shut down. And by its very nature, phone support is just that: on the phone. Great for small questions, useless for larger problems.
Basic computer troubleshooting and maintenance is our most important service. We’ll come to your office or home, analyze the problem, and let you know what to expect right up front.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting and updates
- Hooking up peripherals (printers, drives, cameras, etc.)
- Removing those pesky little viruses and spyware
- Installing and updating virus/spyware blockers
- Internet (wired or wireless) setup and maintenance
- Retrieving lost data from crashed drives
- Helping your computer and printer get along
- ___________ (fill in the blank….you break it, we’ll fix it)